Two types of dinner meal plans are available at Gobble, both highlighting plant-based protein, meat, and seafood.
Gobble includes gluten-free and dairy-free meal kits in both Classic and Lean and Clean meal plans. The meal kits are accompanied by several tags indicating the main ingredients of the meal kit, spice level, and allergy information.
The type of meal included inside each meal kit is pointed out to you, also with the help of the Personalize This Meal option.
If you would like to make your meals completely vegetarian, Gobble does offer that customization as well during the meal selection process.
The Classic meal plan is composed of home-inspired recipes, family-friendly and comforting to make. Because Gobble takes care of the prep on your behalf, all you need to do is add the finishing touches to their classic meals and serve.
The multiple protein options make it easier to accommodate different dietary and taste preferences. The majority of meal kits come with the Personalize Proteins feature for swapping animal protein with plant-based protein made with soy. Healthy food becomes fun with crafty spices and seasonings like chimichurri and global flavors that have been infused into classic dishes like noodle stir-fry, chili, steak, sandwiches, etc.
Lean and Clean
With the Lean and Clean meal plan, you get to choose meal kits that are restricted down to their caloric, fat, and carb counts. These dishes have fewer than 600 calories, no grains, and contain sources of lean proteins and healthy fats.
The Lean and Clean dinners do not include unnecessary starches and sugars, reducing the overall number of carbohydrates you consume per meal. Also, the focus shifts to more nutrient-dense ingredients that nourish, completely eliminating empty calories from your diet.
Granted the Lean and Clean menu has a limited number of meal kits, it’s still a testament to Gobble’s diet-driven approach to healthy eating.
The menu is driven by ingredients like avocados, mushrooms, leafy greens, and sustainable animal protein like grass-fed beef, antibiotic-free chicken, and sustainably raised ocean shrimp.
- Premium Dinners – Premium dinners include special or seasonal ingredients like seared halibut or beef bulgogi bibimbap.
- Specialty Kits for Four – Preparing for a bigger crowd? Gobble’s pre-customized meal kits are designed for 4 servings each, streamlining the process of cooking lots of food and saving you time.
- Salads – Fresh and colorful salads with worldly salad dressings like balsamic glaze. You can swap the proteins to make it vegetarian, chicken, seafood, and steak.
- Sides – Comfort side dishes like baked garlic bread, Lebanese flatbread, and macaroni and cheese.
- Soups – Nourishing and homemade, this is Gobble’s way of telling you to spice up your palate, even with a dish as simple as soup.
- Breakfasts – With 6 breakfasts to choose from, one for each day of the week, you’ll be tempted to try them even if you don’t like indulging in a big breakfast. The portion size of the breakfasts is satisfying and consistent, serving up recipes like a croissant sandwich, quiche, bruschetta, omelet, eggs with biscuits, and waffles.
- Desserts – Simple but delicious treats like chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, and hazelnut cake.