As someone who wants to eat healthily, not all of us are on board with the idea of eating frozen meals.
The Daily Harvest meals have vegetable and fruit combinations to provide healthy and exciting grain bowls. Since the vegetables and fruits are frozen at their peak ripeness, everything tasted fresh and balanced.
After weeks of trying the meals, they can start tasting the same. Several recurring ingredients include cacao, avocado, lentils, and more.
Here are some of the sample meals:
- Artichoke and Spinach flatbread
- Brussels sprouts with lime pad thai bowl
- Acai and cherry smoothie
- Passion fruit and pineapple smoothie
- Ginger and greens smoothie
- Mulberry and dragon fruit oats
- Cremini and miso oats
- Cacao nib and vanilla bites
- Cold-brew and roasted espresso bean chip scoop
- Roasted Eggplant + Red Pepper Caponata harvest bowl
- Spinach and shiitake grits bowl
- Raspberry and mulberry seed forager bowl
- Leek and stew soup
- Cauliflower and leek soup
- Sweet chickpea and turmeric soup
- Tomato basil flatbread
- Artichoke and spinach flatbread
- Tomatillo and pepper flatbread
- Chocolate and midnight fudge scoop
- Cold-brew and roasted espresso bean chi scoop
- Vanilla and sticky sweet salted caramel scoop
- Matcha and lemongrass latte
- Almond and vanilla milk
- Cacao nib and vanilla bites
Cold-brew, banana, and almond butter smoothie: This smoothie is similar to what you can whip at home. You can use almond milk for a healthier version of the smoothie.
Chocolate blueberry smoothie with greens, organic banana, and almond butter: This is another great option. The greens paired well with the chocolate blueberry flavor. It feels like having a smoothie salad.
Vanilla and cacao with chickpeas, apples, and coconut cream: This has some uncommon ingredients and pairs chickpeas with coconut cream.
Cauliflower rice and pesto harvest bowl with cashews, organic spinach, and basil: The pesto is delicious. The bowl is light, colorful, and bursting with flavor. It’s a great lunch option.
Brussels sprouts and lime pad Thai with carrots and jalapeno over kelp noodles: The brussels sprouts are spicy and have more jalapeno than most people would like.
Tomato and cremini flatbread: The flatbread has a great flavor because of the tomato. It tastes like a pizza.
Kale and sweet potato flatbread: The flatbread is dry, according to most reviewers. The grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top is the only good thing about this meal.
Lentil and mesquite chili: You can always make your chili, but this soup is better. It would have been more flavorful with some more spice. It’s a mild chili.
Lentil and cremini soup: It’s an earthy light soup with great flavor balance.
Cocoa nib and vanilla protein bites: The protein bites number seven. They are a good snack to have after meals.
Daily Harvest lattes: There are many flavors like turmeric and coffee, ginger lattes, and more. They arrive as frozen cubes to which you can add dairy or nut milk.