Epicured has over 30 heat-and-eat entrees in its extensive menu. Customers can choose from four soups and eight salad bowls. With over 20 grain, vegetable, and protein sides on its menu, Epicured offers a lot of healthy choices. Epicured offers a complete meal experience to customers with various options for breakfast, snacks, dessert, and drinks.
In some cases, customers can customize the type of protein they want in their diet. The two major types of meal plans available under Epicured are as follows:
Low FODMAP diet
Low FODMAP is one of the primary ideas behind all Epicured meal plans. FODMAPs refer to sugars and fibers that are hard to digest such as garlic, cabbage, pears, milk, pasta, and others. They pass through the small intestine without being fully digested. After passing into the colon, FODMAPs ferment and lead to gas formation.
When they reach the small intestine, they pull water into the gut. The water and gas build-up and stretch the intestine. This process leads to bloating, cramping, pain, flatulence, constipation, or diarrhea. People with a sensitive intestine need to consume a low FODMAP diet all the time.
Features of Epicured low FODMAP diet
- The low FODMAP meals from Epicured enable better digestion.
- The meals prevent bloating, cramping, stomach pain, flatulence, constipation, or diarrhea
- The meals, prepared with fresh ingredients, are the best for people with digestive disorders
How does Epicured prepare a low FODMAP diet?
- The low FODMAP diet revolves around nutritional intervention phases that include elimination, reintroduction, and personalization.
- The complexities of the low FODMAP diet make it difficult to start without the advice of a dietician.
- The Health Network of Epicured consists of some of the best dietitians and doctors focused on gut health.
Why choose a low FODMAP diet from Epicured?
- The low FODMAP meals from Epicured are 100% approved by dieticians.
- The chefs at Epicured do not compromise deliciousness while cooking healthy meals.
- Stomach cramps and gassy feelings can be avoided with the low FODMAP diet from Epicured.
Epicured also focuses on preparing gluten-free food, which means all the items on their menu are exclusive of the protein gluten. Gluten is commonly found in different types of cereals. Unfortunately, a lot of people are allergic to gluten. To give customers more, Epicured decided to provide meals without it.
Features of Epicured gluten-free meals
- The dishes on Epicured’s menu do not contain wheat, rye, or barley.
- Even the pasta and roll from Epicured are 100% gluten-free.
- The meals prevent foodborne illnesses suffered by people with gluten allergies.
How does Epicured prepare a gluten-free meal?
- They use oats from gluten-free harvest to help people with digestive disorders.
- The gluten-free meal plans are designed by their Michelin-star chef and Chief Culinary Officer, Dani Chavez-Bello.
- A team of dedicated dieticians and doctors work at Epicured to offer the best meal plans for people with digestive disorders.
Why choose gluten-free meals from Epicured?
- All gluten-free meals from Epicured are made with the best ingredients.
- Good Housekeeping called Epicured the best gluten-free meal delivery service in 2021.
Epicured offers options for vegan, vegetarian, and pescatarian meals.